Your Privacy Is Our Priority
A Guide to How We Protect and Utilize Customer Information
Protecting Your Privacy
At TradePro Securities, earning and keeping your trust is at the core of our business. We are committed to protecting the personal and financial information you’ve entrusted to us. In accordance with federal privacy regulations, we would like to share with you the principles and policies that we use to ensure the privacy of customer information.
Our Pledge To You
While information plays a large role in our ability to provide superior service, we know that our most important asset is our customers’ confidence in us. Keeping customer information secure and using it only as our customers would want us to, are matters of principle for all of us at TradePro Securities. With this in mind, here is our pledge to each and every TradePro Securities customer.
Respect the trust you place in us and the confidential nature of the information you provide through your financial relationship with us.
Limit the collection and use of customer information to what we believe would be useful to service your accounts, administer our business, or tell you about our services.
Restrict employee access to customer information to those who need to know in order to provide services to you.
Educate our employees to reinforce the importance of confidentiality and customer privacy. Maintain appropriate security standards and procedures to protect information about you. Respond quickly to your request to correct inaccurate information.
You can count on us to protect the privacy of the information you have entrusted to us and to provide you with the responsive, professional service you deserve.
Information We Collect
The information we collect and maintain about you comes primarily from you during the course of your doing business with TradePro Securities. This personal information, not available publicly, comes from the following sources:
Information you provide to us when you fill out account opening documents, complete a form, or make a request for services. This includes your name, address, age, Social Security Number, investment objectives, investment experience, assets and income.
Information from your transactions with us, such as your account balance, account usage and margin loan history.
Information obtained from others, such as credit reporting agencies.
How Information Helps Both You and Us
Our mission is clear: to help you reach your financial goals. Information about you and your accounts plays a key role in our ability to succeed in this mission. It also helps us service your accounts and administer our business.
For example, we use information about you to
Respond more accurately and efficiently to your requests.
Identify opportunities to give you more convenience and control by developing new services that may benefit you.
Keeping Information Safe
We limit access to the information we have about you to those employees who need to know to provide you with services to help you meet your financial needs. We maintain appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information.
The Importance of Being Accurate
We have security standards and procedures in place designed to prevent unauthorized access to your accounts and personal information. A key part of this process ensures that all information we have about you is accurate and up-to-date. If you ever discover inaccuracies in our data or if your personal information changes, we urge you to notify us immediately.
We Limit The Sharing Of Information
To protect your privacy, we limit the information we share outside TradePro Securities. We conduct our business with great respect for the confidential nature of the information being provided. We will not share information about you except as outlined below.
Sharing Information With Companies Who Help Us Provide You Services
We may share the information described under the section captioned “Information We Collect” with companies external to TradePro Securities to complete a transaction you have requested or to help us service your account. We are highly
selective in choosing these companies. All companies with whom we do business are contractually obligated to comply with strict standards regarding security and confidentiality, and the information can be used only for the sole purpose of providing the service we have requested the company to perform.
Examples of the types of outside companies with which we may share information include non- financial companies that perform services for us such as data processing and companies that perform securities execution and clearing services on our behalf.
Sharing Information In Other Situations
We may share the information described under the section captioned “Information We Collect” when we are permitted or required by law. Examples include responding to a subpoena, conducting a fraud investigation or reporting to a credit bureau. We also may share this information when authorized by you.
An Ongoing Commitment To Your Privacy
We are just as committed to protecting the privacy of our former customers as we are our current customers. If you choose to close your account(s) or become an inactive customer, you will continue to be protected by the privacy policies and principles described in this policy.
A Tip From Us
Many customers wish to reduce the amount of advertising that they receive from other companies-both by mail and by phone. One way to do this is to write to the Direct Marketing Association requesting that your name be removed from mailing and telemarketing lists.
To remove your name from telemarketing lists, write:
TradePro Securities Inc.
340 Congress Pkwy.
Lawrenceville, GA 30044
Please be sure to include complete information about each name, address, and telephone number that you would like to have excluded from national advertising lists. If you have moved within the past year, you should also include your old address and phone number. The same is true for name changes and the addresses and phone numbers associated with each name.
You can also request to have your name removed from pre-approved credit solicitation lists maintained by various credit bureaus by calling us.
At TradePro Securities, your business is important to us and we promise to do our best to safeguard your financial assets and personal and financial information about you. If at any time we can help you further, please do not hesitate to call your Registered Person.
All securities are offered by TradePro Securities.
- Visit our website at https://autoshares.com, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Download and use our mobile application (AutoShares Webtrader), or any other application of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
- phone numbers
- email addresses
- mailing addresses
- job titles
- contact preferences
- contact or authentication data
- billing addresses
- debit/credit card numbers
- financial data
- credit worthiness data
- social security numbers or other government identifiers
- Geolocation Information. We may request access or permission to track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application(s), to provide certain location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or certain features of the application(s). If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called “crash dumps”), and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
- To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts. We may process your information so you can create and log in to your account, as well as keep your account in working order.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may process your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may process your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the requested service.
- To send administrative information to you. We may process your information to send you details about our products and services, changes to our terms and policies, and other similar information.
- To fulfill and manage your orders. We may process your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may process your information if you choose to use any of our offerings that allow for communication with another user.
- To save or protect an individual’s vital interest. We may process your information when necessary to save or protect an individual’s vital interest, such as to prevent harm.
- Consent. We may process your information if you have given us permission (i.e., consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Click here to learn more.
- Performance of a Contract. We may process your personal information when we believe it is necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, including providing our Services or at your request prior to entering into a contract with you.
- Legal Obligations. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercise or defend our legal rights, or disclose your information as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vital Interests. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a third party, such as situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
- Ad Networks
- Affiliate Marketing Programs
- Cloud Computing Services
- Communication & Collaboration Tools
- Data Analytics Services
- Data Storage Service Providers
- Government Entities
- Order Fulfillment Service Providers
- Payment Processors
- Performance Monitoring Tools
- Product Engineering & Design Tools
- Retargeting Platforms
- Sales & Marketing Tools
- Social Networks
- User Account Registration & Authentication Services
- Website Hosting Service Providers
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- Log in to your account settings and update your user account.
- Contact us using the contact information provided.
Contact details, such as real name, alias, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, and account name
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute
Name, contact information, education, employment, employment history, and financial information
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
Gender and date of birth
D. Commercial information
Transaction information, purchase history, financial details, and payment information
E. Biometric information
Fingerprints and voiceprints
F. Internet or other similar network activity
Browsing history, search history, online behavior, interest data, and interactions with our and other websites, applications, systems, and advertisements
G. Geolocation data
H. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
Images and audio, video or call recordings created in connection with our business activities
I. Professional or employment-related information
Business contact details in order to provide you our Services at a business level or job title, work history, and professional qualifications if you apply for a job with us
J. Education Information
Student records and directory information
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information
Inferences drawn from any of the collected personal information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics
- Receiving help through our customer support channels;
- Participation in customer surveys or contests; and
- Facilitation in the delivery of our Services and to respond to your inquiries.
- Targeting cookies/Marketing cookies
- Social media cookies
__________ has not sold any personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose in the preceding twelve (12) months. __________ has disclosed the following categories of personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose in the preceding twelve (12) months:
- Category H. Audio, electronic, visual, and similar information, such as images and audio, video, or call recordings created in connection with our business activities.
- whether we collect and use your personal information;
- the categories of personal information that we collect;
- the purposes for which the collected personal information is used;
- whether we sell your personal information to third parties;
- the categories of personal information that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
- the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- You may object to the processing of your personal information.
- You may request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant, or ask to restrict the processing of the information.
- You can designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. We may deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf in accordance with the CCPA.
- You may request to opt out from future selling of your personal information to third parties. Upon receiving an opt-out request, we will act upon the request as soon as feasibly possible, but no later than fifteen (15) days from the date of the request submission.