Depositing Funds to Brokerage Accounts
ACH Incoming Funds
Electronically transfer funds to and from your checking account.
ACH transfers typically post to your account within 1 business day and are available for no charge. There is a limit of $50,000 per day for all ACH transfers.
To get started, login and complete the online ACH Setup.
Submit any questions to:
AutoShares New Accounts Processing
Reference Your Account #
* The minimum amount for ACH transfer is $100, incoming or outgoing.
* We hold all initial ACH transfers for an additional 5 business days.
* In the event that an ACH is reversed by NACHA, a $25 fee will be charged and the account will be asked to send funds via an alternate method (wire, cashier’s check, or certified funds).
Funds from ACH deposits cannot be withdrawn for a period of 5 business days due to our clearing firm’s policy
Wire Incoming Funds to:
BANK: BMO Harris Bank – ABA#071000288
For Non-US Accounts Use Swift Code: HATRUSXXX
FFC : RQD Clearing Account #231622
FFC: Your Name and Account Number
WIRE MUST INCLUDE YOUR ACCOUNT NAME AND ACCOUNT NUMBER OR THE FUNDS WILL BE RETURNED.
Wire Instructions with Addresses Included
BMO Harris Bank
111 W Monroe St
Chicago, IL 60603
ABA # 071000288
Further Credit to:
RQD* Clearing, LLC
250 Vesey Street #2601
New York, NY 10281
Account Number: 231622
For Further Credit to:
Your Account Name and Account #
WIRE MUST INCLUDE YOUR ACCOUNT NAME AND ACCOUNT NUMBER OR THE FUNDS WILL BE RETURNED
* Wire transfers are usually received the same day that they are sent by your financial institution and will post to your account the day after they are received.
* Funds will be returned if the funds are deemed Third Party (defined as any account other than one of the same name as the account title of your account) or if the account is not opened.
* Incoming funds can only be sent in U.S. Dollars (USD$).
* We do not accept foreign currencies.